How It Works
Switchbar can prompt you to select the browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari,Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Brave, Vivaldi) or email client (e.g Apple Mail, Spark, Outlook, webmail services such as gmail.com or outlook.com) you prefer whenever you open a particular link.
- Have multiple Chrome, Edge, Brave or Vivaldi browser profiles? Switchbar prompts you to pick which profile you prefer whenever you clicks on any link.
- Powerful behavior rules mean that Switchbar can pick the right browser or email client without prompting you. Always want links from your company website to open in your Chrome? No problem.
- Switchbar browser extensions integrate the app with your favorite browsers (including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, Brave and Vivaldi), so you can move a web page from one browser to another at the click of a button.
- Switchbar API lets developers trigger Switchbar from their own scripts and programs. It works from the Terminal, AppleScript, or anywhere you can open a URL.
- Switchbar will automatically scan for all the apps you installed from WebCatalog and let you quickly open links using the most suitable apps. For example, whenever you open a trello.com link, Switchbar will prompt you to open it in the Trello app instead of your browser.