Apps, also known as site-specfic browsers (SSB), let you launch your favorite web services quickly in self-contained, distraction-free window.
Let's forget about switching between annoying browser tabs! Unlike websites, desktop apps include many features to enhance your workflow, including:
- Manage multiple accounts of any web services at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcut.
Menu Bar Apps
- Attach apps to menu bar (or tray) for quick access.
- Set your favorite webmail service such as Gmail or Fastmail as default email link handler. Or set Google Calendar app as web calendar link handler.
- Protect your data from sneaky eyes with passwords or Touch ID.
- Control notifications by schedule and show unread badge on dock (or taskbar) icon.
Spaces lets you group similar kinds of web apps into distraction-free environments and access them conveniently with all the benefits of desktop apps included.
For example, you can keep all messaging apps or Google apps together. Setting up different spaces for business and private life is a great way to disconnect from work at home or on weekends and celebrate work-life balance.
Multiple Services & Accounts
- Manage multiple web services & accounts at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcuts.
- All your emails, messages and files in distraction-free environments.