Turn Any Websites into Real Desktop Apps
Get access to thousands of exclusive apps for Mac and PC with WebCatalog. Switch between multiple accounts, organize apps into tidy collections with Spaces, work more productively and forget about organizing tabs.
Desktop apps, also known as site-specific browsers (SSB), let you launch your favorite web services quickly in self-contained, distraction-free windows.
Let's forget about switching between annoying browser tabs! Desktop apps enhance websites with zmany features to improve your workflow and productivity, including:
- Manage multiple accounts of any web services at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcut.
Menu Bar Apps
- Attach apps to menu bar (or tray) for quick access.
- Set your favorite webmail service such as Gmail or Fastmail as default email link handler. Or set Google Calendar app as web calendar link handler.
- Protect your data from sneaky eyes with passwords or Touch ID.
Spaces let you group similar kinds of web apps into tidy collections and access them conveniently with all the benefits of desktop apps included.
For example, you can keep all messaging apps or Google apps together. Setting up different spaces for business and private life is a great way to disconnect from work at home or on weekends and celebrate work-life balance.
Multiple Services & Accounts
- Manage multiple web services & accounts at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcuts.
- Access all your emails, messages and files in distraction-free, well-organized environments.