Apps, also known as site-specfic browsers (SSB), let you launch your favorite web services quickly in self-contained, distraction-free windows.
Let's forget about switching between annoying browser tabs! Unlike websites, desktop apps include many features to enhance your workflow, including:
- Manage multiple accounts of any web services at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcut.
- Set your favorite webmail service such as Gmail or Fastmail as default email link handler. Or set Google Calendar app as web calendar link handler.
- Protect your data from sneaky eyes with passwords or Touch ID.
- Control notifications by schedule and show unread badge on dock (or taskbar) icon.
Spaces let you group multiple web services & accounts together and run them in a single window with all the benefits of desktop apps included.
With spaces, you can keep all your messaging apps or Google apps together. Or you can keep all your work apps in one place and personal apps in another, and celebrate work-life balance.
- Manage multiple web services at the same time and switch between them with just a click or using keyboard shortcut.