How to Install Trello on Your PC
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start WebCatalog from your desktop.
- Type Trello in the search box to look for the app.
- Locate Trello in the search results.
- Click Install.
- Click Open to start Trello.
Trello is a web-based project management application originally made by Fog Creek Software in 2011, that was spun out to form the basis of a separate company in 2014 and later sold to Atlassian in January 2017. The company is based in New York City. It operates a freemium business model, as well as being cross-subsidized by other Fog Creek Software products. A basic service is provided free of charge, although a Business Class paid-for service was launched in 2013. Wikipedia