How to Install Google Translate on Your PC
- Download WebCatalog installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start WebCatalog from your desktop.
- Type Google Translate in the search box to look for the app.
- Locate Google Translate in the search results.
- Click Install.
- Click Open to start Google Translate.
Google Translate is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text, speech, images, sites, or real-time video from one language into another. It offers a web interface, mobile apps for Android and iOS, and an API that helps developers build browser extensions and software applications. Google Translate supports over 100 languages at various levels and as of May 2013, serves over 200 million people daily. In November 2016, Google announced that Google Translate would switch to a neural machine translation engine - Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT) - which translates "whole sentences at a time, rather than just piece by piece. It uses this broader context to help it figure out the most relevant translation, which it then rearranges and adjusts to be more like a human speaking with proper grammar". Originally only enabled for a few languages in 2016, GNMT is gradually being used for more languages. Wikipedia