How to Install Google Play Music on Your PC
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start WebCatalog from your desktop.
- Type Google Play Music in the search box to look for the app.
- Locate Google Play Music in the search results.
- Click Install.
- Click Open to start Google Play Music.
Google Play Music is a music and podcast streaming service and online music locker operated by Google. Users with standard accounts can upload and listen to up to 50,000 songs from their personal libraries at no cost. An "All Access" subscription, sold in combination with YouTube Red, entitles users to on-demand streaming of any song in the Google Play Music catalogue. Users can purchase additional tracks for their library through the music store section of Google Play. In addition to offering music streaming for Internet-connected devices, the Google Play Music mobile apps allow music to be stored and listened to offline. The service was announced on May 10, 2011, and after a six-month, invitation-only beta period, it was publicly launched on November 16. Wikipedia