How to Install DigiCert on Your PC
- Download WebCatalog installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start WebCatalog from your desktop.
- Type DigiCert in the search box to look for the app.
- Locate DigiCert in the search results.
- Click Install.
- Click Open to start DigiCert.
DigiCert Inc is a privately held, US-based X.509 SSL certificate authority (CA). As a trusted third party, DigiCert verifies the authenticity of secure websites on behalf of a web browser. DigiCert also worked in conjunction with Microsoft to develop and promote the use of subject alternate names in SSL certificates, for use with Microsoft Exchange Server. DigiCert is the largest public CA that does not issue "domain validated", "low assurance", or "instant" SSL certificates either directly or through a subsidiary brand. It primarily sells Organization Validation (OV) and Enhanced Validation (EV) SSL certificates. DigiCert Inc. is of no relation to Digicert Sdn. Bhd, a Malaysian-based certification authority that issues certificates with weak keys and had its trust revoked by web browsers. Wikipedia