How to Install Asana on Your PC
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
- Start WebCatalog from your desktop.
- Type Asana in the search box to look for the app.
- Locate Asana in the search results.
- Click Install.
- Click Open to start Asana.
Asana (/əˈsɑːnə/) is a web and mobile application designed to help teams track their work. It was founded in 2008 by Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz and ex-engineer Justin Rosenstein, who both worked on improving the productivity of employees at Facebook. Wikipedia